Monday, February 04, 2008

Zappa-stache


Some one asked me once why my blog was titled "PowerMustache", when there wasn't any Power or Mustache to it at all. Truth is "Power mustache" is the name of a Vandals song, and I thought it sounded tough. But in order to set things right with the title I am going to post a little more power and a lot more mustache. So for my first in the mustache series is none other than the King of the mustache jungle, Frank "Disco boy" Zappa.

Disco boy! run to toilet and comb your hair.
Disco boy! pucker your lip, and check your shoulders,
cause some dandruff might be hiding there.

17 comments:

Tom Scholes said...

Awesome dude. I saw you paint most of this :D Not too sure about the red background. Good to see you having fun painting though :P

jess smart smiley said...

Dillon: you are the mother of invention.

Unknown said...

ahahahhaha i think you should grow one of these bad boys!

Shawners said...

fight the mustache power, fight! fight! fight!

I am excited for this set of mustache pictures. you are still my idol.

Rob James said...

Uh oh, dandruff shoulders.

Jamin LeFave said...

Sweet painting. Looking forward to the series.

JeremySaliba said...

you've got a lot of nice work here-thanks for sharing.

1 said...

I'm digging the mustache theme. and I have to agree with Mel... go ahead give the old shaver a rest. :O)

Unknown said...

Awesome work bro... simply awesome

Unknown said...

man that is aswome man! the figure drawing is amazing also! great stuff man!

Marco Bucci said...

great caricature. And I love the figure drawing below this.

Ryan Wood said...

So why is your blog called the power mustache?

Richtoon said...

Great Stashe start! I dare you to find 10 famous people that have the Hitler mustashe... who...em isn't Hitler.

Joe said...

very nice dude. great work

Andy Conroy said...

I think a little integrity is just what this blog needs!

Love the shapes in the face/mustache/nose all that stuff is great!

Sarah said...

Dillon- It's me Sarah- I just happened on to your blog- it looks great- you are very talented- I would love to see you guys- we moved back to Orem

Unknown said...

شركة تنظيف بالاحساء

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالاحساء